Thursday, March 22, 2012

100% Spring Effect


adorable card i've found @Clic Bookstore and Gallery on Broome
it's SPRING! an unexpected, early, amazing, spring and NY (almost like Rome) it's my favorite place to walk around without direction, just walking, discover new stores and treasures, meeting my friends for a lunch under the sun, buy fresh food at the farmer's market, enjoy the sunset on the Hudson River!
a wonderful "antique" garden in the hearth of NOLITA
Adoro! here my grocery shopping at Union Square Farmers Market where you can meet the best chefs of NY (and met my "shaman" that gives me inspirations and magic stones :) )
organic apples @Union Square Farmers Market
$4,00 for a bag of Pure Pleasure! best chips of the world...

Flower Power
I love to discover independent and original store around! In the West Village i've found behind a gate this cute, little french store Mick Margo http://www.mickmargo.com/; they have the sweetest selection of shoes, scarf, jewels, dresses and more. Also walking in Chelsea i've discovered the perfect inspirational store, Les Toiles du Soleil www.lestoilesdusoleilnyc.com, to add a summery touch to our house...and in Soho i cannot renounce to Canvas www.canvashomestore.com if i wanna dream a summer lunch in a terrace with my friends!!!

Mick Margo

Les Toiles Du Soleil

Canvas
and then....my favorite moment of the day in my favorite neighborhood of NY...the West Village!
Sunset on the Hudson River Park + bubbles @Boom Boom Room + friends + good food @Barbuto (the restaurant of our italian talented photographer Fabrizio Ferri)...Who Can Ask for Anything More?!?!!?

Sunset from the Hudson River Park

Boom Boom Room @The Standard Hotel
@Barbuto with my beautiful friends planning the Villasimius meeting









No comments:

Post a Comment